Our Clients - Information for our clients
Students and Teachers - Information on our Educational usage policy for Teachers and Students.
Non-Profit Organizations - Information for Non-Profit Organizations.
Photographer Information - Information for Photographers interested in contributing to our library.
About Photographer, Gary Bell - A brief biography of Principal photographer and OceanwideImages.com founder, Gary Bell.
Oceanwide Images is a stock image library providing quality, wildlife and nature images for commercial and editorial use. All photographs are of the highest standard and sourced directly from award winning photographers like Gary Bell, who has been described as “one of few visual artists to have mastered the Art of underwater photography ”
Our image library boasts the largest collection of Great Barrier Reef images in the world and as well as marine images, our comprehensive collection includes stunning and unique images of Australia's marsupials, reptiles, birds, insects, World Heritage National Parks and more. Oceanwide Images also has thousands of yet to be catalogued images, so please feel free to contact us if you have any special requests or questions.
Photography is our passion and we take pride in offering clients
- Images of the highest quality. We know you will be 100% satisfied with the high resolution image that you will receive.
- Premium Rights Managed images. We do not license Royalty Free images because Rights Managed licensing is the better choice for our clients. An exceptional image priced according to usage, is better than investing in a widely distributed image that has diluted value. Exclusive Rights are available on request.
- Trouble free transactions tailored to meet all requests. Buying direct from Oceanwide Images means competitive prices and flexibility.
- A website that is user friendly. By browsing through our website, you will find stunning photographs of the natural world, many unique to the image licensing industry. Our images are provided by photographers that we personally know, and this means that we can support the quality and the originality of our images.
- Professional service. Our experienced staff deliver personal and friendly service. Your experience with Oceanwide Images will be a positive experience.
Our clients include magazine publishers, book publishers, signage companies, aquariums, museums, advertising agencies, conservation organizations, newspapers and small businesses. Our images have been licensed for use on greeting cards, banners, flyers, calendars, invitations, credit cards, DVDs, CDs, stamps, coins, souvenirs, billboards, leaflets, posters, brochures and even truck signage.
We are happy to assist you with your image research as much as possible. If have any questions or website feedback, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your visit to Oceanwide Images!
Please see Site
Map for extensive listing and links.
We have also now joined Facebook, please visit our page and click LIKE to receive 10% off our Fine Art Prints and news updates.
Gary Bell has also joined Facebook, please click LIKE below if you would like to join him on his photographic journey